Values & CultureWe are driven by belief in the excellence of our profession. Servier is a research-based organization dedicated to the future.
All of our activity is based on three key principles:
- Our chief principle is to satisfy the needs of the physicians who prescribe drug products and of the patients who benefit from them
- Just as importantly, we want our research to contribute to the progress of medicine
- Our third principle is all the more crucial as it is too often overlooked. It is that every person working for us should find fulfillment through and in what he or she does
Our contract development and manufacturing excellence is based on a set of values that we apply every day in all our activities. Our group is independent of financial markets and reinvests 100% of its profits in its own business, including 25% in research and development.
We are customer-focused with a Lean Six Sigma program deployed in all of our 11 manufacturing sites. We are engaged in the economic development of our communities while respecting the environment in all of our operations.
We are an originator, respecting our partners’ intellectual property concerns.
- High quality standards
- Financial independence
- Full reinvestment of profits back into the company
- As an originator ourselves, we have respect for your IP
- Flexibility to your unique needs and priorities
- Economic and environmental care for our communities
Culture of Excellence
- Lean Six Sigma program deployed across all 11 sites
- Continuous improvement applied to equipment and processes, resulting in:
- Increased production yields
- Reduced cycle times
- Lower overall costs
- More available capacity
- Safety-first approach across our operation mitigates risk
- Certification by US FDA, EMA, CFDA (China) and ANVISA (Brazil)
Every person working for us should find fulfillment through and in what he or she does.