We provide primary and secondary packaging to meet the requirements of pharmaceutical and healthcare manufacturers looking for professional outsourcing experts. Whether you have a need for physician sample packs, patient compliance packaging, clinical trial materials or hospital unit dose packs, Servier offers a wide range of blister options to fit your packaging needs. Our state-of-the-art blister packaging equipment manufactures both thermoformed and cold-formed blisters.
Depending on your product packaging requirements, we can supply several cost-effective materials, including:
- PVDC PE or PVC / aluminium blisters
- Aluminium / aluminium blisters
- Blisters in flow-pack seals
- Perforation and positioning of aluminum foil
- Expertise in galenic form
- High-speed capabilities of 1,000 sachets per minute
- Packaging at multiple weights
- Hermetically sealed, 4-sided pouches
- Gentle product filling
- High filling level
- Outstanding weight accuracy
Solid Dose Bottle Filling and Packaging
Our state-of-the-art equipment produces accurate
filling and packaging on mid- and high-speed bottle lines.
Manual bottle lines are available for customized orders and last-stage customization. Our bottling lines are efficient with quick changeovers, online validated fill accuracy and the flexibility to accommodate small lots to commercial runs.